Any organisation, whether a charity or a commercial company has a duty to look after the environment and we can all play our part – however small.
The Bridge Trust’s Environmental Policy states how we play our part by taking any measures we reasonably can to care for our environment. You can read our full policy here, but in summary:
We will fulfil our environmental responsibilities by:
• Complying with all relevant legislation and regulations
• Regularly reviewing the environmental impact of our activities
• Involving employees, volunteers and residents in our environmental programme
• Sustaining a programme of continual improvement in environmental performance
incorporating suitable measurement and monitoring
• Improving resource efficiency.
John Handley, Chief Executive Officer